Subject: Re:Turbo Plus and PowerBobs extensions
From: [email-masked] (Berionne)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Ven, 07 Nov 97 22:08:39

Hello!

 > exists?  Mr. Andrae (I think) in Belgium.  (By the way: I can't

Andrae isn't usually so fast to reply: I had to wait almost a whole year to
have his reply!

 > spell)  I sent him 500 Francs (the requested amount) this past July
 > to the address printed in a demo of PowerBobs and asked that he would
 > kindly send me the latest version of both PowerBobs and Turbo Plus.
 > He has not responded.

Just wait some more time before loosing your hopes. Anyway, did you send
money in a normal envelope? This isn't very safe: I'd prefer big envelope you
cannot look through.

 > francs,  I hope this is not how all shareware transactions are
 > handled.

Usually they are not: shareware works very well and problems like that aren't
common. But it's always better to be sure about addresses and names, sending
a letter before any money.

Bye

    [email-masked]                        >>Bomb!2.0<<
  +--------------------------ON AMINET----------------------------+
  | game/think/VenusTris.lha         game/misc/SnailRace.lha      |
  | game/shoot/fantasy.lha           util/time/MReminder22.lha    |
  | game/think/Atoms31.lha           util/misc/Dialer2.lha        |
  | game/think/navalbattle.lha       game/think/Manos.lha         |
  | game/shoot/in_the_target.lha     dev/lang/Logo1_4.lha         |
  | gfx/show/PhotoCDAGA_GUI.lha      dev/lang/Logo1_4Eng.lha      |
  +---------------------------------------------------------------+
  |���BASIC programmers never die, they GOSUB and don't RETURN.   |
  +---------------------------------------------------------------+